Friday 11 April 2014

Finish Along Quarter 2

It was great having the FAL to work to last quarter.  I have so many unfinished projects driving me mad.  Here's my list for the second quarter:

1.  So for a second time I'll start with the quilt I made for Sandra, just needs quilting and binding.

2.  Second is the still the scrappy trip, still needs quilting and binding.

3.  Third is still the Gen X Quilter's BOM from last year. All the blocks except one are now done and the sashing is cut, so some progress has been made.

4.  Where's my quilt mum, is it done mum, when's it gonna be finished mum. He's still asking.  Three more blocks are done.  The ones left are definately not in my area of expertise, or to be more precise the things I find really difficult or just plain don't like.  Truth be told those things mean one and the same thing to me.

5.  Something I started for my sister for Christmas 2012, not finished but much further along than it was so progress, yay.

6.  The quilt top that had disappeared is now laid out on the bedroom floor full of pins waiting to be quilted.  I've decided I will give it to my parents as I made it with them in mind.

7.  The HST quilt now named in our house as the Carnival Pants Quilt which Ruby wants for her birthday next month.  I have made a lot of progress with it but whether or not it'll be finished by then is another matter!

8.  I have a another Half Square Triangle quilt I started for the kid's dad who originally didn't want a quilt, but saw it in the making and realised he didn't know what he was thinking!!

I really want to get through this stuff as I'm enjoying having things hanging around so, onward!

I'm linking up with Katy again

2 comments:

  1. at least you have a list to aim for ... now all you need is some TIME TO WORK AT THEM XXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your list is like mine and you're 3 months ahead of me with the SkillBuilder quilt, I'll be pleased if that's one's finished for next December but I'm not holding my breath! :D

    ReplyDelete