Saturday 5 April 2014

First Quarter Finish Along

Finish Along 2014




I have to say my results are a little bit rubbish.  Out of my list of ten, I have finished one thing and that was drastically changed.  Still I have made a lot of progress on some of the others so fingers crossed for second quarter.  To be fair to myself, for the amount of time I've been at home in the last three months that's an achievement in itself.

What I finished was the bag for my friend, Sandra.  I havn't given it to her yet as every time I go round there I go from somewhere that isn't here and so don't have it with me.  I'm not massively sure about it now.  I mean, it's a good bag, but me and Sands, we're little short birds and it seems a bit big.  Still, knowing her she'll find a good use for it, I can't see her not.  I think I may have to make another smaller one just to check it out ...
Front of bag, based on tripple zippy pouch made bigger into a bag

Back with jeans style pocket














Even if I didn't finish a lot of stuff I have moved my UFOs on a bit. I've got into the habit of making notes about what I'm doing in one of the many notebooks and all in all I'm glad I joined in and am looking forward to the next quarter.  I'll post about that later, I'm going to help Ruby make Pineapple Upside Down Cake now.

No comments:

Post a Comment